Wednesday 11 August 2010

This week I've mainly been....

Been busy busy stitching this past week.  I've posted a couple of new things in my shop but have also been working on some top secret items which hopefully I can share with you at a later date.

Stitched a sweet messenger bag today.  I love it so much I think I might make myself one.  Why do I keep doing that?!  The photos don't really do the colours or shape, much justice.  A nice price on this one too, so grab yourself a bargain.

Shabby Chic Messenger Bag (£17)

Also made a unisex crayon case.  I love the colours and the fabric is beautiful, thanks to my lovely buddy who sent it over from Aus!


Transport Travel Art Case (£12.50)


Requests of custom orders for either the travel art case or bags are welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment