Sunday 1 August 2010

One of those days

Ever had one of those days where you should just give up?  Made this cute little robot to go on a white t-shirt today and it was really cute.  Firstly I ironed on the wonderweb on the wrong side of the fabric, twice, because Jake was yelling that he needed a poo so I rushed it.  I know I sound like an evil parent but he's been yelling that for three days.


Next I ironed the fabric onto the brand new pristine white t-shirt and my iron chucked out a load of black stuff from the steam holes.  Grrrr!

So I decided this one is going to be a tester and see how it washes etc.  Jake loves it anyway so he can wear it.  Some things are just not meant to be are they eh.

On a good note, we had a lovely big walk this afternoon and planted a geocache, exciting times.

No comments:

Post a Comment