Thursday 25 November 2010

Baby it's cold outside

Okay so I've only had about 5 hours sleep (I need at least 8 to function properly!) and I'm freezing but I just took my lad to preschool and it's beautiful out there.  I've not had much time to take photos of anything other than items I'm listing recently but I couldn't resist getting my camera out today.  

I'm not sure the chickens share my enthusiasm however!  I did give them some corn and oats to warm their cockles but actually I think they'd like to be in the house sitting on the radiator.




What's your favourite thing about the winter?

x

1 comment:

  1. I love it when its frosty in the mornings - I drove to Silverton yesterday first thing to pick up H, and Jack Frost had cast his frosty spell over all of the fields and hills - the sun was shining and it was just gawjus xxxx we are tres lucky to live in such a beautiful corner of the world aren't we? xxxx

    ReplyDelete