Friday 7 January 2011

Folksy Friday - 7th January 2011

Well well well that's the first time I've typed 2011!  Happy New Year folks.  Hope you all had a lovely Christmas.  Ours was grand with a great meal at our local boozer which meant no cooking or guests for the first time in many years.

Due to all the snow and frost we had over the past month, we've had a load of birds in our garden.  I'm not sure if this is because there were a lot less cats about or purely for all the food and water we have for the chickens.

So, this week's Folksy Friday is Birds 


Vintage Domino Brooch - £5


Tweet Iphone Sleeve - £14


Paper bird bluetit - £14


Bird Brooch £7.50


Bird & Leaf Necklace - £16.50


The necklace has been on my favourites for ages, I love it!

Feel free to comment
_

4 comments:

  1. Adorable choices, I like your style! If I had loads of money, I'd actually buy every item on your list.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you so much for featuring my brooch :) i think my cat must scare the birds, the feeders in the trees are still full!!!
    have a lovely weekend

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely choices - they're all amazing. I love the iphone sleeve cosy it's so cute xx

    ReplyDelete