Friday 14 October 2011

Folksy Friday - Bouncing Babes

This week's fine selection of handmade goodies is for the babes!  Yeah, okay I'm a tiny bit broody but also there seems to be a few buns in ovens at the moment.

If you don't know what a Folksy Friday is or want to join in with the fun then check out Folksy's website here for more details:  What is a Folksy Friday?


Baby Changing Mat

Crochet Pixie Hat

Funky Seat Cover

Stripy Blanket

African Inspired Dress

Funky Baby Quilt

Wool & Leather Booties



What's new in my shop:
A6 Travel Art Cases/Organisers for grown up kids or just grown ups!



3 comments:

  1. Oh I love all these but the booties are my absolute favourite, my sister is pregnant so I'm going to click on all these shops now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for featuring my pixie hat :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooo wish I had known about Folksy and handmade sellers when my boys were born.
    Must step away before get broody......

    {Dab and a dash.}

    ReplyDelete